Wednesday, November 12, 2008

making ends meet


Aaahhh.....been very since monday.....i still havent got the time to optimize this blog..still barren. Perhaps after this job done i can beautify this blog. i always thought that i can express myself better through writing and i was right....i love my life now...well not that i have all the money in the world...infact it's just the other way around. Without ever wanting to be in this situation (having just enough to survive), my life turns to be something mystify...it makes my faith even deeper and profound. No matter how bad the situation gets, we (hubby n me) never give up.....we just give in.....we embrace what ever we have n thankful to god. I think that we were blessed in the sense that it never cross our mind to do something that is illegal or sinful...we remain true to our faith. Alhamdullilah.
Photo- my dearest n bestest friend...my hubby with Uci n Fisya.